No doubt, you are reading this article because you are facing Battery life problem with your android phone. Larry Page, the co-founder of Google has said about Android phone battery life problem issue that ” if you are not getting a day [of Android battery], there is something wrong”. So here are some steps that will definitely help you out from this problem.
Before you go through the guides and implement the suggestions below, you should check out this, that what is actually eating your battery life from the battery usage screen above. Well, you can check this in your phone by navigating to Settings –> About Phone –> Battery.
Now follow the steps to improve your Battery life
1. Adjusting backlight
2. Disable Wi-Fi when you’re not using it
3. Disable Bluetooth when you’re not using it
4. Toggle GPS, Wireless, Screen Brightness, and Bluetooth with Power Widget
5. Disable consistently updating/syncing apps etc
6. Disabling GPS location features
7. View running apps and processes with Task Manager
8. Removing and disabling applications
9. Disabling home screen widgets and animated wallpaper
10. Kill your data connection with APNDroid
you can swing byHow-to Geekfor full instructions for each battery saving suggestion.
you can check this -> site for full instructions for each battery saving suggestion.