Have you ever thought to send links to your Android phone from Firefox and Chrome? In this article I have mentioned some easy ways to do so. For this first you need to install “Chrome to Phone” on your Android phone. You can use this app on Android 2.1 and also Android 2.2 (Froyo).
Procedure to get links on Android 2.2 (Froyo)
1) Google Chrome users first download and install the Google Chrome extension “Chrome To Phone“. Firefox users download and install Firefox add-on “Send To Phone”.
2) Once installed, download “Chrome to Phone” app for your Android.
3) Login to your Google account and then you will be asked if you want to launch links automatically or manually when they’re sent to your Android phone.
4) Now activate the extensions / add-on on your desktop browser.
5) Google Chrome users can find the icon of Chrome to Phone Extension at their navigation bar.
6) Simply click on that icon, when you want to send links to your Android phone.
7) When you use it for the first time, you will be asked to login with your Google account details.
8) Firefox users should right-click on any links or images and you will find “Send this link/image to Android” option.
9) Select it and enter your Google username and password in the dialog box.
10) That’s it, now the links will be available as notification in the status bar in your Android phone.