The 80’s arcade game Phoenix was the first game ever, to introduce the concept of end-level bosses. The game had players shoot their way through an alien “mothership’s defences”.
Blowfish12@2012 blowfish12.tk Author: Sudharsun. P. R.
- Quote for the day: 13-05-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Fact for the day: 10-05-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- One-Hour Retrospective: Capcom’s Black Tiger (1up.com)
- ‘Minecraft’ digs past one million copies sold on Xbox LIVE in five days (examiner.com)
- WATCH: Jack Black’s Kids Inspired By Caine’s Arcade (huffingtonpost.com)
- 15/05/2012 – Wave Hello! (pacificjules.typepad.com)
- The Monday Report: News That You Can Use and New Games to Play (socyberty.com)
- Zynga adds new direction with “Bubble Safari,” its first arcade-style game (siliconbeat.com)
- DayBreaks for 05/15/12 – The Importance of Connection (daybreaksdevotions.wordpress.com)
- Retro Arcade Games for Android (mycricket.com)