The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?
Blowfish12@2012 blowfish12.tk Author: Sudharsun. P. R.
- June 8 – Best Friends Day (budgetcouponcooking.wordpress.com)
- Persian poet’s quote makes it to the White House – Blog: One Yogini, Many Paths (wilmingtonfavs.com)
- How to Get What You Want Out of This (theshiningman.wordpress.com)
- Notes on Morning (reynawhilewriting.wordpress.com)
- Quote for the day: 13-05-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Hpd #3 (microbusinesskid.wordpress.com)
- Cryptoquote Spoiler – 05/23/12 (unclerave.wordpress.com)
- Shopping for the Bookworm: New England Transcendentalists Edition (onetrackmuse.com)
- If we could all just get along… (blackcatsandbuttons.wordpress.com)
- Thoreau’s notes help researchers monitor climate change (mnn.com)