Google‘s headquarters in Mountain View is dubbed the Googolplex, which is the mathematical term of 10 to the power of googol.
Larry Page has invested in Tesla Motors, which makes high-performance electric sports cars.
As an undergrad, Page was part of a design team that won a big solar-car race.
Google has a Klingon interface, and also supports Swedish chef.
Google’s largest acquisition was the $3.1B pick-up of DoubleClick to bolster its online advertising business.
The use of
as a verb became official in 2006, when the word was added to the Oxford English Dictionary.
Blowfish12@2012 blowfish12.tk Author: Sudharsun. P. R.
- Fact for the day: 23-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Fact for the day:16-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Google will soon answer your questions directly (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Larry Page rumored to miss Google I/O due to voice-related health problems (androidauthority.com)
- Unfortunately, We Now Have To Speculate About What’s Wrong With Google CEO Larry Page… (businessinsider.com)
- Silicon Alley Insider: Wall Street Is Worried About The Health Of Google CEO Larry Page (businessinsider.com)
- TiVo for Android tablets hits Google Play (intomobile.com)
- Fact for the day: 22-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Larry Page Hasn’t Posted A Public Google+ Update Since Late May, So It Must Be A Ghost Town, Right? (webpronews.com)
- Google CEO Larry Page reportedly lost his voice, won’t make it to Google I/O (ubergizmo.com)