The average YouTube user visits the site 14 times per month
The average user spends an average of 25 minutes on the site each time they visit.
The average user spends 5 hours and 50 minutes per month (not as much as Facebook)
Together, we spend 2.9 billion hours on YouTube in a month. That’s 326,294 years.
More than 13 million hours of video were uploaded during 2010 and 35 hours of video are uploaded every minute.
The amount of video uploaded in 2010 is the equivalent of 150,000+ full-length movies in theaters each week
More video is uploaded to YouTube in 60 days than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years
Blowfish12@2012 blowfish12.tk Author: Sudharsun. P. R.
- Fact for the day: 22-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Fact for the day: 24-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Fact for the day: 21-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Fact for the day: 20-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- YouTube Joins Pinterest: Here’s What it’s Pinning (mashable.com)
- YouTube Users Upload 72 Hours of Video Per Minute (and that Number’s Going Up Fast!) (tubefilter.com)
- Only 301 Views? Why That YouTube Video Is Actually Going Viral (theatlantic.com)
- Why do people upload old 3d party stuff to YouTube? (ask.metafilter.com)
- YouTube testing new video page design, try it now (ghacks.net)
- How To Set Default Upload Settings In YouTube (socialtimes.com)