One million domain names are registered every month!!!
In a recent survey conducted by security specialist Symantec of the 100 most unsafe and malware infested web sites, 48 per cent of them feature adult content.
Bit torrents, depending on location, are estimated to consume 27 to 55 per cent of all internet bandwidth as of February 2009.
Domain registration was free until the National Science Foundation decided to change this on September 14th, 1995.
Employees at Google are encouraged to use 20 percent of their time working on their own projects. Google News, Orkut are both examples of projects that grew from this working model.
Someone is a victim of a cybercrime every 10 seconds, and it is on the rise.
The first software to be imported from Soviet Union to the US was Tetris, developed by Alexey Pazhitov in 1985.
Blowfish12@2012 blowfish12.tk Author: Sudharsun. P. R.
- Fact for the day: 28-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Fact of the day: 29-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Google Now assistant knows what you need, right now (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Fact for the day: 23-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Web Attackers Borrow Domain Generation Tricks From Botnet-type Malware (pcworld.com)
- Fact for the day: 25-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Web attackers start borrowing domain generation tricks from botnet-type malware (networkworld.com)
- Fact for the day:16-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- DNS Made Easy Introduces ANAME Records (prweb.com)
- .Org Prices to Increase on July 1 (elliotsblog.com)