Will Angry Birds fans soon be able to switch sides and play for the pigs?
Pocket-Lint speculated that the goal of the game would be to protect the eggs you’ve taken from the birds by shooting the pigs at them. Like the birds, the pigs would be equipped with different strength levels and skills. If the report is true, the game should launch in time for the holiday-shopping season.
Few details were available, though the game would still feature the same catapults and well-known stone structures.
Because Angry Birds is the company’s bread and butter, Rovio does need to keep the franchise fresh by offering new twists on the original format.
The most recent variation on the game was Angry Birds Space, which blasted the birds and their piggly adversaries into orbit. Rovio is also now offering Angry Birds Seasons for free to iOS users until Thursday.
Blowfish12@2012 blowfish12.tk Author: Sudharsun. P. R.
- Angry Birds pig game reportedly in the works (idownloadblog.com)
- Will the Latest Angry Birds™ become Angry Pigs? (mizwhiz.com)
- Angry Birds Might Get Angry Pigs (g4tv.com)
- The Next Angry Birds Title Could Feature A Reversal Of Roles (appadvice.com)
- Rovio may be planning Angry Birds version to play as pigs (slashgear.com)
- Next Angry Birds May Be From The Pigs’ Point of View [REPORT] (mashable.com)
- Rovio May Be Planning Pig-Based Sequel To Angry Birds (cultofmac.com)
- Rovio rumored to be working on new game featuring the pigs (geeky-gadgets.com)