In 1999, new fiber was being installed at a rate of 2800 miles or 4500 kilometers per hour !
Tom Vendetta is the youngest Google employee ever hired. He was hired by Google when he was just 15 years old. Vendetta used to fool his friends by sending fake press releases and news. Vendetta was employed because he was young and would know how young hackers thought. His job was to help address security flaws in Gmail.
More than a billion transistors are manufactured…..every second!!!!!!!!
Heard of Mentaplex? It was an April fools joke that Google could read peoples minds and search the Internet for what they were thinking of.
Blowfish12@2012 blowfish12.tk Author: Sudharsun. P. R.
- Question for the day: 16-07-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Question of the day: 14-07-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Quote for the day: 30-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Fact of the day: 29-06-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Question for the day: 12-07-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Yahoo’s new CEO, Marissa Mayer, is pregnant! Will have her first child October 7 (thenextweb.com)
- Marissa Mayer Hopes to Brighten User Experience at Yahoo (nytimes.com)
- Question for the day: 13-07-2012 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Marissa Mayer CEO hire immediately boosts Yahoo stock (mercurynews.com)
- Yahoo names Google exec Marissa Mayer as new CEO, passing over Ross Levinsohn (mercurynews.com)