The video reveals which letter is pressed is most often, how many calories you burn an hour by typing, how many text messages are sent a day, and more. Not only do you get to find out all kinds of crazy typing facts, the video also links back to other cool things related to typing, including the real-time heat map of your keystrokes and great free software for tracking your keystrokes and clicks.
Check out the thoughtful video below:
Blowfish12@2012 blowfish12.tk Author: Sudharsun. P. R.
- For better Android typing: SwiftKey 3 (news.cnet.com)
- How to send videos using your BlackBerry (helpblog.blackberry.com)
- Apple Wants To Make Autocorrect Less Comical (webpronews.com)
- Spacebar power in gnome-shell (kumar-pravin.blogspot.com)
- Learning how to type – one word at a time. (englishwithdickandjane.wordpress.com)
- Seven iPad Keyboard Tricks (pcworld.com)
- Avoid Autocorrect Mistakes by Typing an Extra Letter on iOS [Autocorrect] (lifehacker.com)
- Android Gingerbread 2.3 OS Features (mycricket.com)
- restore tab & spacebar keys in logout window (applehelpwriter.wordpress.com)
- Did You Know… about Quicklook? (isensei.info)