Most people don’t want 290 search engines, especially people who are internet beginners.Most users want a single search engine that delivers three key features:
- Relevant results (results you are actually interested in)
- Uncluttered, easy to read interface
- Helpful options to broaden or tighten a search
With this criteria, 10 Reader Favorite Search Engines come to mind. These 10 search sites should meet 99% of the searching needs of a regular everyday user.
- Yahoo! Search
- Ask formerly (Ask Jeeves)
“Ranking powered by alexa.com”
Blowfish12@2012-13 blowfish12.tk Author: Sudharsun. P. R.
- Yahoo ‘Re-imagines’ Search (actionableinsights.covario.com)
- Search Engines You May Want to Try (Continued) (dublinlibrary.wordpress.com)
- Cool Facts About Search Engines (theengagingbrand.com)