A metasearch engine is a search tool that sends user requests to several other search engines and/or databases and aggregates the results into a single list or displays them according to their source.
The providers who have topped the list are,
- Dogpile Web Search
- Mamma.com The Mother of all Search Enginer
“All results powered by alexa.com”
Blowfish12@2013 blowfish12.tk Author: Sudharsun. P. R.
- Top 10 search engines 2013 (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Tug of war between Facebook and Yandex (blowfish12.wordpress.com)
- Search Engine Results Continuing to Diverge (firstdigital.co.nz)
- A Revival of the Meta Tag (covario.com)
- How to Use Meta Descriptions for Search Engine Optimization (fruition.net)