Here we have come with some tips and tricks for MS Word 2007, which you would like to know. The tricks are like – How to select text vertically in MS Word 2007, how to translate text to other languages in Microsoft Word 2007, how to add horizontal lines in Word 2007 document quickly, how to make greeting cards with Word 2007, and how to create a auto summary of a Word 2007 document.
How to select text vertically in MS Word 2007?
- Point the mouse to the beginning of the text you want to select
- Hold down the Alt key
- And Drag the mouse pointer downwards around the required area
How to translate text to other languages in Microsoft Word 2007?
- Select the text you want to translate
- Click on Review tab on Menu bar
- Click on Translate button in the Review tab
- A task pane will appear on the right side of the document like this –
- Choose the language under the option of “To”
- If the desired language s not available in the given list, then, Click on Translation options and select the particular language
How to add horizontal lines in Word 2007 document quickly?
- If you want to add a simple straight line, type three dashes (—) and press Enter on the keyboard
- For this style of a horizontal line, type three asterisks (***) and press Enter
- Type three underscores ( ___ ) and press Enter to get this line
- Type three equal signs (===) and hit Enter to get this line
- Three hash signs ( ### ) and press Enter for this style of line
- Typing in three tildes ( ~~~ ) and press Enter for this style of line
How to make greeting cards with Word 2007?
- Click on Office button
- And Click on New
- And from the list under Templates, click on Greeting Cards (as shown image bellow)
NOTE: You will be connected to the Microsoft Office Online site. You can select from hundreds of templates.
- Well, you can preview every template in Word and then click the Download button
NOTE: The Office Genuine Advantage validation dialog box will appear. You might also have to download the updated version of OGA to be capable of downloading a template
- Now you may customize or add some text to modifiy your greetings card
How to create a auto summary of a Word 2007 document?
- Add the AutoSummary Tools to the quick access bar( to do this follow the guidelines bellow)
- Click on the Office Button on the top left corner
- Click on the Word options button
- Select ‘Customize’
- Now select ‘All Commands’ from the drop-down menu
- Now choose ‘AutoSummary Tools’ as shown bellow
- Click on the Add button in the middle and click on the OK button
- Well, now you can see, the AutoSummarize icon will now appear on the quick access bar
- Well, now in order to create the summary, follow these steps –
- Click on AutoSummary tool and click AutoSummarize
- A dialogbox will appear, Select from among the four given options as desired
- And click ‘OK’ button
- And that is all, You have just done
Now it will summarize your text or paragraph or document as option chosen